Mark Zuckerberg has repeated history yet again, with his new private social networks for companies was officially launched on 10th October 2014. As of 2016 Facebook has over 71 billion monthly active users, and Workplace is here to revolutionize the business world. It has been only two days and Facebook has announced more than 1,000 organizations around the world that are already using Workplace.
Workplace is basically a secure space for companies to connect, communicate and collaborate. Organizations of any stature can use Workplace to have a better internal connect. It has similar feature like Facebook such as News Feed, groups, messages and events to get things done. It is an Ad free portal to help distraction free communications.
Advantages of Workplace
- Businesses on Workplace can now create unlimited team and group projects.
- These allow employees from different organizations to easily communicate on shared projects.
- The messaging component of Workplace supports audio and video calling with unlimited storage.
- You can see the most talked about, trending posts within your Workplace.
- It provides 1:1 support for administrators
- Workplace lets companies set up their own internal version of the social network, to all businesses.
- Single-sign on (SSO) feature available with Active Directory support
- Integration with G Suite, Okta, OneLogin, Ping and Windows Azure AD
Vsynergize is a lead generation, B2B marketing, B2C marketing, tele-marketing and outsourcing company. Hence our profile demands that we are always in contact with our clients and we work during client’s night hours also. Workplace can be easily used both by employees and clients to help them communicate amongst the organization and with organizations that the involved in the same project. We have always taken pride in our long lasting client associations that have stayed with us since we started and Workplace would be a step forward for our organization.
Benefits we see –
- Better internal communication
- Ideas won’t be lost due to sheer time lag
- Attrition will be lowered significantly
- The user interface being similar to Facebook would be easy for individuals to understand and get accustomed to
- If the client is added on the relevant group he can view his team members and directly contact concerned individuals which will reduce TAT
- Response time for any issue reduces as we are always active on social media either on our phones or laptops
- Companies on workplace can view your blogs, video etc. and companies can achieve better visibility
We in collaboration with Workplace see ourselves going a long way in our business ventures. Here is to building great business connections!!!