B2B selling has become a narrow niche now. Also with the increasing competition in the B2B market, businesses may face problems in generating leads. But it shouldn’t be so for you. If you use the correct strategies, your sales pipeline will flow with sales-qualified leads. The most relevant strategy to execute for B2B Lead Generation is Account-Based Marketing.
Account-Based Marketing makes use of personalized campaigns created to engage each account. Marketing messages are then customized to show the particular attributes and requirements of every account. Here’s a very simple structure of how ABM operates:
- Recognize high-value accounts
- Target important stakeholders of the businesses
- Form messaging to request to their personas
- Use your marketing message through various marketing platforms
Account-Based Marketing is a strategy you can’t afford to ignore.
ABM has previously been a very manual process, but advancements in Artificial Intelligence, Automation, and Data Modeling are supporting marketers to get more customized with their account-based outreach. Businesses still require both personal outreach from sales and individual-based account marketing.
Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is a tactical method that concentrates marketing and sales efforts on certain key accounts. These methods can include searching best-fit accounts and converting them into new customers, or increasing revenue within valuable existing customer accounts.
The 2021 customers look for preferred brands and businesses to engage with effortlessly while meeting them as equals on every level.
This needs the primary understanding that the 2021 customers know their minds. Companies should not mislead prospective customers and make patrons feel worthy. Reaching consumers in the future will require moving away from earlier account-based marketing to an account-based management strategy that is more directed on relationships.
Advantages of Account-Based Marketing
- Easier to Attribute ROI
- Improved Customer Acquisition
- More Personalized
- ABM is an early indicator of revenue growth
- Put efforts to prove the power of a complicated service offering
- Shortens the sales cycle
- Utilizing Marketing Resource Efficiently
- ABM delivers ROI
- Enhances business growth through quality
- Form significance confidence and buy-in with long, complicated, and high-value industries
- ABM makes sales and marketing sing in tune
ABM allows marketers to receive lead goals by forming a more targeted, joint sales and marketing plan that uses high-value accounts.
But knowing how to form and work a successful ABM strategy can be complicated; even if you already have an understanding of your ABM maturity level and common ABM best practices, each campaign will be different. There’s a lot to consider!
Some positive Account-Based Marketing statistics to look over:
- 87% of B2B marketers observed that their ABM initiatives surpass their other marketing investments in terms of ROI.
- According to Gartner – there 70% increase in the number of opportunities created through Account-based marketing.
- As per SiriusDecisions 91% of businesses applying ABM to grow their average deal size, with a 25% record increase of +50%
- MarketingProfs has seen a 208% rise in revenue by using ABM.
- 60% of companies report at least a 10% increase in revenue in year one of their ABM program (Demandbase).
Here are the top Account-Based Marketing strategies to keep on your radar:
- Clearly Define Your Target Accounts
- Identify Key Internal Players
- Select the best Automation Tools
- Choose Your Marketing Channels Wisely
- Draft Personalized Content
- Build Relationships with Your Target Account’s Buying Team
- Track and Analyze Your Efforts
ABM and demand marketers must think outside the box to know better ways to drive customer empowerment. It must be surrounded by main principles: treating consumers, making every experience contextual, and connecting consumer’s insights.
ABM and demand marketing teams that adapt to the changing requirements of consumers have a unique benefit going forward.
Look over the best 2021 ABM trends
- Real personal outreach
- Low-Cost Video
- Direct mail
- Personalized web presence
- Semi-personalized advertising
- Multichannel presence in ABM
- Use of B2B influencers to drive ABM
- Customized content
- Master marketing agility
- Use of Artificial Intelligence
- Lead Conversion
- Social Media Platforms
- Local Search Optimization
- Paid ads
- Email Personalization
Account-Based Marketing is not a completely new concept. But its rise in current years is nothing less than phenomenal. And it’s all because of the results these marketing practices bring.
And this is the only fact that Account-Based Marketing is only meant to rise in the future. That’s the reason you should arm yourself with these highest ABM strategies that will work for you now and in the future.
To succeed with ABM, you need to ensure campaigns are focused on securing quality account relationships, and that you are closely monitoring how effectively your team progresses with and converts those ABM relationships – to see results.
Execution of Account-Based Marketing strategy brings in the great connection between sales and marketing. VSynergize has a full-fledged Demand generation team that has been working with various brands for over 21 years now.
With the expertise and the contacts we have generated over the years, we will be able to handle any size request at any location in the world. Connect us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 855-203-8196.