You can visit VSYNERGIZE’s websites without revealing your identity. There are times, however, when we may request information to better serve you as an existing or prospective client. Please know that VSYNERGIZE does not sell, distribute, or give your personal information to any third party without your knowledge and consent except to provide products or services in which you have expressly displayed an interest, when you have given VSYNERGIZE your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- When working with contracted outsourcing partners who work on behalf of VSYNERGIZE. These partners are subject to strict confidentiality agreements.
- Additionally, these companies are not extended any independent right to share this information with their partners.
- If we should have to respond to legal action, subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe that there is a necessity to share information in order to investigate, defend or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
You may be asked to share information, such as your name, address or e-mail identification. These requests are made to improve communications, make content from our website accessible in a legal manner, and to enable us to provide a subscription service. It is our intent to protect the privacy of any shared information that is personally identifiable.
We may collect Personal Information from you or from other sources.
“Personal Information” generally means information that might reasonably be used to specifically identify you and may include information such as:
- Contact information, such as your name, postal address, email address, phone number and/or mobile number;
- Demographic information such as gender, job information and company information;
- Age and/or date of birth;
- User name and password; and
- Geolocation data.
We do not intentionally collect data such as financial information or data concerning racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership.
- Areas or topics of interest;
- Browsing history, including the websites or other services you visited before and after visiting the Services;
- Device type, settings and software used;
- Device identification (“ID”), which is a distinctive number associated with a smartphone or similar handheld device, but is different than a hardware serial number;
- Advertising ID, which is a unique, user-resettable identification number for advertising associated with a device (e.g. iOS uses the Identifier for Advertising (or “IDFA”) and Android uses Google Advertising ID);
- Internet connection means, such as internet service provider (“ISP”), mobile operator, WiFi connection, service set identifier (“SSID”), International Mobile Subscriber Identity (“IMSI”) and International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”);
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which is a unique string of numbers automatically assigned to your device whenever you access the Internet;
- Log files, which may include IP addresses, browser type, ISP referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps and/or clickstream data, including any clicks on customized links;
- Web Beacons, which are electronic files that allow a website to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies;
- Pixel Tags, also known as clear GIFs, beacons, spotlight tags or web bugs, are a method for passing information from the user’s computer to a third party website;
- Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies, and Local Storage, such as HTML5;
- Mobile analytics to understand the functionality of our mobile applications and software on your phone; and
Information regarding interest-based advertising
What information we give to third parties.
VSynergize provides User Information to third party companies and contractors who work on our behalf to provide us with specialized services, such as email message deployment, email address validation, merge-purge (identifying and removing duplicate addresses), subscription fulfilment, customer support and service, research, statistical analysis, cross-device user tracking, data and website hosting, marketing, advertising, and other data and transaction processing. These companies work on our behalf, are authorized by Vsynergize to obtain only the information they need to deliver the service, and are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information. We also engage third party service providers for the purpose of processing the sale of subscriptions, to fulfil your orders for product purchases, to honour your request to be removed from promotional mailings, or other services. These service providers have access to or are provided with certain Personal Information (including credit card information) in order to provide us with the applicable service.
For some of our Services, we may make some information, such as the name of our users, their mailing address, phone number, email address—and in certain circumstances their employer’s name, company size and other industry data—available on a rental or other basis (e.g. sale) to third party providers of goods and services, for example, when such information is provided in connection with webcasts, white papers or other sponsored downloads. While many customers appreciate the communications they receive from the third party providers of goods and services to whom we provide lists of our customers, if you no longer wish to receive messages from individual providers, follow the unsubscribe link and instructions at the bottom of the provider’s message or contact the third party provider directly to be removed from their list.
We will strictly abide to the TCPA and use the consent to be contact via phone, wireless or email. The Services operate and are hosted in the United States and, depending on your country of residence, the submission of personally identifiable information to the Services may involve some transfer of User Information to the United States. You understand and consent to having any User Information you provide transferred to and processed in the United States. You should be aware that privacy laws in the United States may not provide protections equivalent to those of your country of residence.
VSYNERGIZE takes data security seriously and provides access permission to systems that contains such data only on a need to know basis. VSYNERGIZE may occasionally partner with other third party companies in web-based promotions. However, VSYNERGIZE shall not be liable for any personal information submitted to external vendors or to any website linked to this site. VSYNERGIZE also recommends that any website visitor, accessing the www.Vsynergize.com website as an employee of a company, abide by the privacy practices and security guidelines of the corporations they represent. VSYNERGIZE’s website team recognizes that the receipt, transmission, distribution, or propagation of unwanted emails (Spam) as a major concern.
Please note that we may use data collected by a third party operator/licensee of localized versions or editions of Services. We will abide by all anti-Spam legal regulations when emailing any and all information out from VSYNERGIZE. If you would like VSYNERGIZE to delete/edit/remove personal information collected about you, please send an email to info@VSYNERGIZE.com with ‘REMOVE’ mentioned in the subject line.